Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tyler Igunbor

BLOG POST #1


So I recently just watched the movie "Minority Report" directed by Steven Spielberg. I really enjoyed this movie and highly recommend this movie to anybody who loves sci-fi movies. This movie was interesting because it helped showed me different types of technology that is possible for the future.
This was all possible because of Phillip K.Dick. I love to see different types of ways technology has made the future easier. I thought the science portion was cool because of the advertisements. I thought that was a cool idea for the future. Just like the present, I believe the future has many controversial ideas and topics. There is a lot of invasion of privacy. The advertisements are announced so wherever you shop or look up at the internet is broadcasted through out the mall, shopping center, etc.



People should understand that privacy is a huge controversial topic and should be respected. Privacy now is still a huge topic. There is so much social media that it is hard to keep privacy. The science in the future also made the human race very dependent on it. People in the present now are very dependent on technology. It makes me worry about the future and how people will depend of technology so much.

BLOG POST #2



Technology in the movie "Minority Report" was very cool. It gave me an opportunity to see the ideas of Phillip Dick. His ideas were cool and also very possible. Now a days people have I-pods, computers,  etc. A century ago people could not even imagine the amount of technology we have now. Not only could they not imagine it, but they didn't even think it was possible. I thought the cars in the movie were also very cool. I could never picture the cars being like that. But just like a century ago, you never know what is possible.


BLOG POST #3



In the movie "Minority Report", I believed that the idea of pre-crime was very wrong. I believe in privacy and it is a key issue to a happy successful society. I would not support using something like "pre-crime" to fight murder,rape and other heinous crimes in our society. It will make it easier to frame people as you can see in the movie. A lot of innocent people could be guilty because of it. I  think somebody should be proven guilty in a court system.








No comments:

Post a Comment